Friday, July 23, 2010

Seven Powers

There is another astrology, which is not a cold calculation but a warm relationship with the planetary deities. At the time of writing this, I hear my Saturn neighbor muttering obscurities as he digs through his tiny garden. On the other side of me, my Jupiter neighbor is off to his legal job and multi-tasking. The workman is in the basement, a Mars type, banging pipes. The clicking of little high heels is above me, as the Venus archetypes are off to work. Also above me, walking and stomping in circles of self-involvement, is my egotistical Solar neighbor. I am sure the Lunars are still waking up and I myself a perfect Mercurial, am telling you all of this. The archetypes are all around us and if you understand the astrology, you can read the omens so clearly.